Blissfulbathbombs Ltd is committed to seeking excellence and keeping our environmental impact to the minimum.
We are committed to:
- Managing waste made from making our products including reducing plastics wrapping on all our products.
- We are committed to using recycled labels on all products made by us at Blissfulbathbombs.
- We will continue to donate to environmental charities. This includes our commitment to plant 1000 trees by the end of the year.
- Working on ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We will keep a record and publish it every three months, the record will include progress on our carbon footprint.
- Follow the current environmental legislation set out by Law.
- We will take into account the environment including climate change and our carbon footprint is taken into account when making or shipping goods to customers or businesses.
- We will look at ways to cut our water usages which we use as an ingredient in all our bath bombs.
We will meet our commitment by:
- Keeping records of our carbon footprint and publishing documents every three months.
- We will also send our customers updates on the environmental work we are doing and improvements we are taking.
- Targets will be set out each month to achieve our goals.
- We will promote our handy tips and progress regarding environmental issues, This will include blogs and social media updates.
- We will keep an update on our environment policy and review it every four weeks
We have laid out a strict policy regarding our future steps on tacking the environmental impact and how we will reduce our carbon footprint.